Monday, May 31, 2010

Let's play - '' What is Prashant doing ? ''

It's an interesting game invented by her. Ever since I proposed her, the question 'What is Prashant doing ?' remains in her mind all the time 24*7 . On the contrary, I sometimes think 'What can be done alongwith her ?' (Lovers do things together, don't they ?)
The game is addictive, I can assure you that. If I can count you in, then you would have to learn the rules and regulations of this game ( in-between, I'll keep telling you the inside glitches, too ;-) )
Rule # 1- Assume that most of the time Prashant is crying. (Glitch - Nobody, no matter how melancholic can do that)
Rule # 2- A heavy sigh is a perfect sign that Prashant is crying inside. (Glitch - Sighing is one of my habits)
Rule # 3- Watery eyes with a fixed face means Prashant is weeping a bit. (Glitch- Everytime I drink water, my eyes become watery and my face has natural deceiving habit of crying)
Rule # 4- Staring constantly at one place means he is thinking about her. (Glitch- Empty staring literally implies deep thinking)
Rule # 5- Flipping pages means he is studying. (Glitch-Contrary, I flip pages when I am confused)
Rule # 6- He shares most of his secrets with his brother. (Glitch- I never never never want to do that)
Rule # 7- He listens to everything you say. (Glitch- Does it really matters ?)
Rule # 8- Each gulp means he is listening to what stalkers say. (Glitch- Gulping is a habit)

No comments:

Post a Comment