Sunday, May 30, 2010

Escape

Around 10, I was about to leave for my sister's. Long route buses are only available at nights, my sis lives nearby. Among the vast number of them, on the bus stand, I was searching wildly for that particular. Failed, I sat in despair in the waiting room. Then she came and said if you wanna go with me, show me your crying face. Stupid, I thought. I was angry, anyone would be on such an absurd request. I wanted to run away from her. Angry, I boarded the bus for one of the long routes (Delhi to be precise). I cursed her all the way long because she is so dumb and prejudiced, I didn't expect that from her. I slept halfway but they kept on following, I didn't want them to, but they did !
The Delhi metro station opened around 5:30 am. I bought a ticket to random station because I wanted to go to that place where she can't reach. Inevitable to her, she still followed. What has happened to her !!! Can't she figure out that I am done with her. I am not part of her life no more.
Frustrated, I slit my wrist and took the bus home hoping limelights of the big city would attract her and keep her away from me. But, no sir ! Not at all 'I will breath the air you do.' Exasperated, I made 15 more cuts on my wrist with the piece of glass I found in garbage. She was watching all this and to my astonishment, she laughed. She was happy to see me suffer and I felt sorrow. In my opinion, making somebody happy is what spreading love is called.
I still wanna die and she is still making fun of me. I am sick of her psycho behavior. Tell me how to get rid of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment